- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 39132 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
The contemporary style villa sits on landscaped gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Tranquil luxury can be seen from the layout, décor and finishes used. There is a wonderful feature from the swimming pool, where a mini bridge and large gazebo with a Jacuzzi stand. A guest cottage offers 2 additional rooms suited for comfortable accommodations.
This beautiful Georgian style villa is located on over two acres within the Sandy Lane Estate. Its elevated position affords incredible views of the surrounding area and the Caribbean Sea beyond. Finished with an impeccable decor of tasteful furniture and soothing tropical colours, Aurora is an inviting island retreat with ample outdoor living space, large mosaic tiled swimming pool and a private tennis court. Guests can also use a private cabana on the exclusive Sandy Lane Beach, and enjoy golf at the renowned Sandy Lane Golf Club. The villa's spacious living room has an inviting circular couch, high tray ceilings and a unique crystal chandelier. The pocket-style doors slide back, opening the room to a large covered terrace. There is a casual dining area as well as a formal dining gazebo; the outdoor living areas overlook the tropical gardens and pool. For those looking to escape the sun, Aurora has a comfortable media room with ample seating, flat screen cable television and stereo system. Aurora can be rented with three, four or five double bedrooms; all have en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans; some of the rooms open on to adjacent terraces. The staff includes a daily housekeeper, cook, laundress and night watchman.
- Private location
- Immaculate views
- Beautiful guest cottage
- Covered outdoor terrace
- Contemporary furnishings
- Entry & exit electric gates
- Fully enclosed with property
- Marble floors & high ceilings
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Breezy location, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Gazebo, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Swimming Pool, Terrace
- Coral Reef Spa
- Waterhall Polo Field
- Royal Westmoreland Country Club
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.