- Status: For Sale
- Plot Size: 39132 sq. ft.
- Size (Covered): 5500 sq. ft.
- Furnishings: Unfurnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi - outdoor
Aurora Lusso is a luxury 5 bedroom, 5 bath home located within the gated tennis-community of Sugar Hill, St James. Occupying nearly an acre of well landscaped gardens and offering wonderful sea views, especially from the first floor; this home is beautifully furnished in a contemporary style, complemented by marble floors and elegant high ceilings.
Aurora Lusso is a luxury 5 bedroom, 5 bath home located within the gated tennis-community of Sugar Hill, St James. Occupying nearly an acre of well landscaped gardens and offering wonderful sea views, especially from the first floor; this home is beautifully furnished in a contemporary style, complemented by marble floors and elegant high ceilings. The main house has two stories and features spacious sitting and dining rooms, both indoors as well as on the deep, covered terrace. The foyer has an impressive double height ceiling and there are 3 bedrooms on the first floor, including a large master suite with a spacious, private balcony. There is also an east facing balcony and sitting area on the first floor. A two bedroom cottage located in the gardens has direct access to the attractive swimming pool and surrounding terrace. A poolside gazebo accommodates a 12-person Jacuzzi. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and there are ceiling fans throughout the property to circulate the island breezes. The home has a spacious and well-equipped kitchen, laundry, staff room, double garage and double gated private driveway. Included at Sugar Hill are 4 flood-lit tennis courts, an air-conditioned gym, two swimming pools, a reception desk and member's lounge, 24-hour security and the well known Spago restaurant. Beautiful beach access with convenient parking is possible at the Beach Club next to Royal Pavilion Hotel where Sugar Hill owners may use the private beach bar and cafe.
- Private location
- Immaculate views
- Beautiful guest cottage
- Covered outdoor terrace
- Contemporary furnishings
- Entry & exit electric gates
- Fully enclosed with property
- Marble floors & high ceilings
Amenities:All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Beach bar close by, Beach club, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Covered terrace, Dining Gazebo, Enclosed Gardens, Established gardens, Family location, Fully gated, Gazebo, Gym, Luxury Finishes, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Security Safe, Swimming Pool, Terrace
- Tennis courts (on site): Championship Tennis facilities provide residents and guest the very best environment for tuition, practice and competitive play. All ages are welcome to take park in tennis programmes designed by British Davis Cup star, David Lloyd.
- The Clubhouse with pool (on site): The club house has been designed to make the most of the tropical breezes and the amazing ocean views. The reception staff are on hand to welcome you and provide assistance. You can stroll onto the covered terrace, enjoy the view or take a dip in the expansive 2,000 sq ft pool.
- Nico’s Two Restaurant (on site): The open air setting of Sugar Hill’s exclusive restaurant offers an elegant setting. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and cooks up delicious delicacies.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an onsite restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three onsite dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion: Endearingly English, brazenly lush and luxuriously captivating, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados hotel and its Platinum Coast home is an adult’s only destination. The onsite restaurants are The Palm and Taboras restaurant. The Palm is a fine dining, open air restaurant while Taboras is a casual dining restaurant.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.