- Status: For Sale
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Swimming Pool , Communal swimming pool
This exceptional 6-bedroom villa with guest cottage features a wide covered terrace overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens, and the master bedroom terrace offers spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Located within the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, the villa’s guests have access to the 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool and gym, as well as a lively clubhouse with restaurant and bar.
This exceptional styled, six bedroom, six bathroom property is located in the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort. Guests have full use of the facilities, which include an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool and gym, as well as a lively clubhouse with restaurant and bar.
The villa benefits from a wide covered terrace, from which guests can enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens whilst relaxing or enjoying lunch, dinner or sunset drinks. Spectacular sea views can also be enjoyed from the master bedroom terraces on the upper level of the property. All bedrooms include air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Bedrooms five and six are found in the guest cottage, which is just yards away from the main house.
- Golf on site
- Tropical gardens
- Private beach Club
- Communal facilities
- Awe- inspiring sea views
- Beach front cafes nearby
- Oversized swimming pool
- Lovely beach bars nearby
- Fine dining restaurants nearby
- 2 Bedroom Cottage on property
Communal facilities available at Royal Westmoreland:Tennis, Golf, Fitness Centre, Club House and Sanctuary Beach club Membership at Mullins Beach and the Indulgence Spa
Amenities:110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Assigned parking, BBQ, Breezy location, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in living room, Childrens toys / board games, Club House, Communal facilities, Concierge Service, Covered terrace, DVD / Video, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Garden view, Golf available, Golf buggies available, Golf course, Guest cottage, Gym, Hair dryer, High ceilings, House keepers quarters, IPOD Docking Station, Kids Club, Onsite Rum Shop, Owner's storage / lock up, Patio, Private terrace / deck, Pro shop, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Security guard, Security Safe, Self contained apartment, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun terrace, Sun umbrellas, Telephone, Tennis Court, Terrace, Towels included, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2014 - 12/14/2014||Summer||4||US$ 1,200|
|04/15/2014 - 12/14/2014||Summer||6||US$ 1,800|
|12/15/2014 - 04/14/2015||Winter||4||US$ 1,950|
|12/15/2014 - 04/14/2015||Winter||6||US$ 2,500|
|04/15/2014 - 12/14/2014||1 free night on any 7 night booking made for Summer 2014||4|
Special rates take precidence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom - first floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2 - first floor||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||Terrace||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- ground floor||-||-||2||-||Shared||Shower Only||Patio||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 4- ground floor||-||-||-||2||Ensuite||Bath and Shower||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 5 - Cottage||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 6 - Cottage||-||1||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
- Golf Course (on site)- Take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: Immerse oneself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (onsite): Located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: Overlooking the 9th fairway is the focal point for socializing. After a game of golf, chat and sip on cocktails until the sun sets. Includes a restaurant and bar plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on site): Looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas are arranged.
- Tennis Courts: The superb sand-based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: A traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: A convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: The Halfway House is located near the ninth green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.